ArchiMate® Foundation & Practitioner Combined 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam included
2 350,00 € tax excl.
ArchiMate Level 1 and 2 exam vouchers included
This is a 3-day combined course designed for those who wish to achieve the ArchiMate® 3.1 Foundation & Practitioner levels, starting from scratch. The course covers all topics from introduction to advanced concepts and applications. Participants will gain knowledge of the notation, terminology, structure, key concepts and techniques of the ArchiMate® standard, and will be able to model and visualize architectures.
They will also have knowledge of the advanced applications and concepts of the modeling, including complex modeling situations and direct applications to their own real-world examples. Participants will have the ability to apply the ArchiMate modeling language.
Course & Learning Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course and with some personal work, participants will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3.1 Foundation and Practitioner exams (online exams, exam vouchers included in this course).
Throughout the course, the trainer explains the theory with presentations and learns you to apply ArchiMate with practical exercises and real-live examples.
At the end of this 3-day intensive training, you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate
- Be able to apply the ArchiMate language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Understand the additional layers and aspects of the ArchiMate standard, their viewpoints and their application to core concepts
- Understand the language customization mechanism
- Know how to apply the ArchiMate standard in complex modeling situations
- Be ready to complete the ArchiMate® 3.1 level 1 & 2 exams (with some self-directed study)
Part 1 – Course introduction
- Compliance levels
- 3D Enterprise Blueprinting framework
- Architecture vs. Business Analysis vs. Functional Analysis
- What are ArchiMate, BPMN, CMMN, DMN, UML, …
Part 2 – The ArchiMate layers & Exercices
- Introduction to TOGAF and ArchiMate
- The ArchiMate core framework
- The ArchiMate Full Framework
- Colors in ArchiMate models
Part 3 – The ArchiMate elements
- The Motivation layer
- The Strategy layer
- The Business layer
- The Application layer
- The Technology layer
- Physical layer
- Implementation & migration layer
Part 4 – Cross layers
- ArchiMate cross-layer dependencies
Part 5 – Cross language
- ArchiMate End-to-End Analysis
- Making an end-to-end analysis / model / using multiple notations
This course is designed for those:
- Who need to demonstrate practical usage and knowledge of the ArchiMate modeling language
- Who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts using ArchiMate language notation
- who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their practical ability to apply the ArchiMate modeling language
There are no specific pre-requisites. You will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exams. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3 book.
This combined course is preparing you for both ArchiMate 3.1 Part 1 & 2 Examinations:
The exam vouchers are included in the price of this training. You will be able to take you exams at your home or in your office using Online Proctored delivery.
ArchiMate 3 Part 1
- Format: Multiple-choice examination, 40 questions
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Closed book
- Pass mark is 60%
ArchiMate 3 Part 2 Examination
- Format: Complex multiple-choice scenario-based examination, 8 questions
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Open Book
- Pass mark is 65 %
You will receive a digital copy of the training materials as well as your copy of the ArchiMate® 3 book.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ArchiMate® Foundation & Practitioner Combined
|Category||Architecture, Developement & Testing|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|