ArchiMate® 3.1 Foundation 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam voucher included
1 650,00 € tax excl.
About our 2-day Archimate Level 1 Course
Our 2-day training is intended for those who wish to achieve the ArchiMate® 3.1 Foundation level and want to apply ArchiMate as a modeling language. You will gain insight in the core concepts, terminology, structure and techniques of ArchiMate and will develop the skills and knowledge to perform effective architecture modeling using the ArchiMate standard.
Upon successful completion of this course and with some personal work, participants will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3.1 Foundation exam (online exam, exam voucher included in this course).
Throughout the course, the trainer will alternate theory with presentations and practical exercises.
Course & Learning Objectives
At the end of this 2-day training, you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts, language structure and applications of ArchiMate
- Know how to apply the ArchiMate language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Become familiar with the layers and elements of the ArchiMate standard
- Be prepared to take the ArchiMate 3.1 certification exam
Part 1 – Course introduction
- Compliance levels
- 3D Enterprise Blueprinting framework
- Architecture vs. Business Analysis vs. Functional Analysis
- What are ArchiMate, BPMN, CMMN, DMN, UML, …
Part 2 – The ArchiMate Layers & Exercices
- Introduction to TOGAF and ArchiMate
- The ArchiMate core framework
- The ArchiMate Full Framework
- Colors in ArchiMate models
Part 3 – The ArchiMate Elements
- The Motivation layer
- The Strategy layer
- The Business layer
- The Application layer
- The Technology layer
- Physical layer
- Implementation & migration layer
This course is designed for learners who:
- Who need to demonstrate their knowledge of the ArchiMate modeling language
- Who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their practical ability to apply the ArchiMate modeling language
- And to anyone willing to acquire knowledge and skills of the ArchiMate modeling language
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
The ArchiMate Foundation/Level 1 exam voucher is included in the price of this training. You will be able to take your exam at your home or in your office using Online Proctored delivery.
ArchiMate 3 Part 1
Format: Multiple-choice examination, 40 questions
Duration: 60 minutes
Pass mark is 60%
You will receive an accredited training documentation as well as the ArchiMate book. Training materials are delivered in digital format.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ArchiMate® 3.1 Foundation
|Category||Architecture, Developement & Testing|