B2B Learning, your training and certification partner for your certifying training in project management and IT management.
What makes B2B Learning's courses different?
- Intensive training days to acquire adequate skills in each area and to prepare candidates for certification. Our teaching approach focuses on supporting the trainees to ensure a proper knowledge and a good understanding of the methodology. During each training, we promote the use of concrete examples and exercises to use these methodologies in practice.
- A success rate close to 95% for Foundation exams and more than 85% for advanced exams. Our courses aim to give candidates a sound knowledge and understanding of the methodology and to prepare for the certification exams. Thanks to the continuous support given to our participants, candidates obtain a high certification pass rates!
- To deliver quality and effective training courses, we only work with expert multilingual trainers that master their subject matter, continuously practice the methodologies in real-life projects and develop their knowledge. They create an active learning atmosphere by incorporating exercises, discussions and business games. They also have excellent communication skills to share their knowledge with our delegates and respond to their questions and needs.
- All over Europe. We organize trainings in Belgium and Luxemburg (Brussels, Diegem, Ghent, Liège, Namur, ...), and this in French, Dutch, English and German. On request, these trainings can also take place in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Hungary and all over Europe.
- Attractive prices. B2B Learning courses are offered at fair prices to ensure excellent value for money. If you wish to register several people to our calendar training, we can present you our Key Accounts offer.
- No last-minute cancellation. B2B Learning wants to guarantee high reliability, which is why our calendar training sessions are confirmed most of the time. If a session cannot be held due to lack of participants, we warn you in time and always offer a solution.
Accredited Training and Examination Center, Approved Trainings and Trainers
Our courses help to better understand and master best practices and international standards in the areas of project management and IT management. Our offer is based on a full range of internationally recognized accreditations and certifications.
B2B Learning is an accredited training and exam center for many methodologies and standards:
- Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and MSP-Managing Successful Programmes, by Peoplecert on behalf of Axelos.
- Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by EXIN for Agile Scrum Foundation, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, TMap Suite Test Master, Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis, Modelling Business Processes, ...
- Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or Affiliate by APMG for AgilePM, COBIT5, ISO 27001 and LeanIT.
- Accredited COBIT 2019 training by ISACA.
- Accredited TOGAF9 training by The Open Group.
- Accredited Training Partner by DASA DevOps.
- Accredited Examination Organization (AEO) by PeopleCert and Exin.
Our training calendar will allow you to register for one of our open sessions, in French, English or Dutch. The courses are organized in Brussels, Liège, Braine l’Alleud, Gosselies, Luxembourg, Ghent, Diegem and the Leuven region.
We also offer in-company training for your teams. If you have 5 or more participants to train, this is an ideal solution.
Want to learn more? Feel free to contact the B2B Learning team for more information about our training programs and method.