The strenghts of our courses in Belgium, Luxemburg and Europe
What are the advantages of the B2B Learning methodology?
- Days of intensive training to acquire adequate skills in each area and to prepare candidates for certification. Our teaching approach focuses on supporting the trainees to ensure a proper knowledge and a good understanding of the methodology. During each training, we promote the use of concrete examples in order to use these methodologies in practice.
- A success rate close to 100%! Thanks to the support given to our candidates, our courses have a success rate of over 99%.
- All over Europe. We organise courses in Belgium and Luxembourg (Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Liège, Namur,…) in English, French, Dutch and German. Our training are provided by expert trainers having an extensive experience on the field. On request, our courses can also be held in France, The Netherland, Germany, Hungary and throughout Europe.
- Attractive prices. B2B Learning training are proposed at competitive prices to ensure you the best quality/price ratio.
- No last minute cancellation! B2B Learning wants to ensure high reliability, which is why our training sessions are never canceled.
IT Service Management, IT Governance and Security
ITIL method is the framework for best practices in organisation of information services and is used by many organizations and companies worldwide. Candidates have access to a range of Axelos training and qualification programmes.
ISO/IEC 27001 is based on an IT standard especially designed for business to prove high quality services and compliance with good management practices in IT services. This course is complementary to ITIL.
COBIT 5 training allows trainees to leverage their information and technology. This method is part of the framework ISACA.
The Kepner-Tregoe method allows you to learn a proven and effective method for problem solving and decision making. The model is results oriented and concludes with a certified examination.
Project and Programme Management
PRINCE2 allows participants to get accustomed to a project management method in a controlled environment. This approach enables a structured development of a project to determine the resources and to manage optimally the progress and steps of the project.
MSP method is relevant to learn how to manage a programme, that is a set of projects to be managed simultaneously in order to reach an optimal outcome. These courses are aimed to any type of business. These two methodologies are among Axelos best practices.
The Agile Project Management Method (AgilePM) meets the needs of professionals working in a project environment and wants to be agile. AgilePM® blends with PRINCE2 and MSP. This is an APMG qualification.
Business Analysis and System Architecture
TOGAF and SCRUM are specific methodologies used by professionals working in the software development or business architecture framework. Delegates are prepared to the exams proposed by The Open Group or Scrum.org.
Want to know more? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our training programme and our learning method.